UK Tax Forms: CGTFS1, SA108  
 Major UK Tax Forms: Capital Gains Tax - CGTFS1, SA108

Tax World
Tax Forms
UK Tax Forms
Contact Us

Capital gains tax forms

Tax World
The Summary of Major UK Tax Forms



Capital Gains Tax

Capital Gains Tax is a tax on 'capital gain's. A 'gain' is an increase in value. You normally only have to pay this tax when you no longer own the asset in question, in other words, when you have disposed of it or sold it.
Main forms:

CGTFS1 Capital Gains Tax A quick guide
SA108 Capital Gains Supplementary Pages

Inland Revenue Link



Tax Resources
Coming Soon:
We are currently expanding this section to include a wider range of forms.