UK Tax Forms: CF10, SA103, SA104, SA104F  
 Self Employment - CF10, SA103, SA104, SA104F

Tax World
Tax Forms
UK Tax Forms
Contact Us

Self employment tax forms

Tax World
The Summary of Major UK Tax Forms
SA103, SA104, CF10


CF10, SA103, SA104, SA104F

Self Employment

When you start working for yourself (self employed), you will need to register as such with the Inland Revenue. You will also need to complete, annually, a Self Assessment tax return.

Main forms:
CF10 - Self-employed people with small earnings
SA103 - Self Employment supplementary pages
SA104 - Partnership (Short) supplementary pages
SA104F - Partnership (Full version) supplementary pages

Inland Revenue Link



The TaxWorld Mission
To provide easy to access information to all tax payers and students of taxation systems.
Coming Soon:
We are currently expanding this section to include a wider range of forms.