UK Tax Forms: C 104A, C 179B, C 3, C 33, C 5, C 902A, GAR  
 Major UK Tax Forms

Tax World
Tax Forms
UK Tax Forms
Contact Us

Travel Tax Forms

Tax World
The Summary of Major UK Tax Forms


C 104A, C 108, C 179B, C 3, C 33, C 5, C 902A, GAR


Import your belongings and private motor vehicle into the UK from outside the EC can be a complex issue. It is recommended that you read/print the many pages on the Inland Revenue site in addition to downloading the forms.

Main forms:
C 104A Importation of a Private Motor Vehicle on Transfer of Residence From Outside EC
C 108 Temporary Importation Relief - Oral Procedure
C 179B Re-importation of an unaccompanied private motor vehicle from outside EC
C 3 Bringing personal belongings to UK from outside the EC
C 33 Bringing your household effects to the UK from outside the EC when furnishing
C 5 Bringing your pet to the United Kingdom from outside the European Community
C 515 Bulk Importer Details
C 902A Declaration of Goods by Passengers on UK Service Flights
GAR General Aviation Report

Inland Revenue Link



The TaxWorld Mission
To provide easy to access information to all tax payers and students of taxation systems.
Coming Soon:
We are currently expanding this section to include a wider range of forms.